Thursday, May 1, 2008

Don't Feel too Sorry for Us...



In case you feel sorry for us with the heat, cozy living quarters or toilet situation, don't. Here is what we do all day. Troy and Dallin will be starting private school next week. It's called Falcon and it's only a few blocks away. MaryAnn, it's right by the opening of Los Suenos. They have to wear kacki shorts and a white polo shirt. Troy is rather irritated. Dallin's excited.
They will only be going for a month. Then school is out until September. The three of them will start together then.
Yesterday I took the 5 kids by myself into town for a few hours. We took a taxi bus. It was interestingly hot!!! But we got TBCY yogurt, TWICE!!!! MaryAnn and I have special memories of TCBY yogurt.
It's amazing how I can get around not speaking Spanish.
We sure miss everyone but are happy here. Oh and by the way, I have the same email address. Enjoy your day.

2 comments:

Monica said...

Hi Shawna,
This is Monica Jacklin....Erics sister in law and we were in the corona ward with you. =) Anyways, I just wanted to say how fun and exciting it is that you guys moved to Costa Rica. I couldn't believe it when Wes called Ryan and told him. I have a special place in my heart for Costa Rica since I was born there. So I will live vicariously through your blog. Someday We will get out there. Have fun and keep your blog updated. I love it.

Mary ann said...

That TBCY was the best that day!!! so fun you got to go again... You are getting brave going all over town with the kids. (so proud)