Friday, May 2, 2008

This is how I get around town...


I love this little red taxi! It costs be about $1.00 to get to town in this thing. I use it to do my grocery shopping. It has made it much easier to deal with not having a car right now. It wouldn't be that difficult to get a vehicle for us if we didn't have 5 munchkins. But what are we to do. I couldn't decide which two to leave at home so they all came with us to Costa Rica. :)
The taxes on a vehicle are 80% of the value of the car. The cars that have more seats are so much more expensive here. We are going to be putting another seat in the back of Wes' sister's SUV. Then we will use that and she will get a new car. Should work out great. (but may take awhile)
We are renting a car this weekend to get to church (together) and to do some sight seeing. I'm wondering how church will be this Sunday. It's fast Sunday were we have the opportunity to get up and express our feelings for our Savior. In this branch there are maybe 12 adults. I'm thinking that we will all get to get up 2 or 3 times to make the testimony meeting last it's usuall hour and a half. We will see. :)

No comments: