Monday, March 24, 2008

Our New Digs...



O.K. 4 weeks left. I bet your wondering how much I’ve got done. Well, nothing close to what I thought I’d have done by now. That’s o.k. It will all work out.
We will be having our 4th and hopefully final garage sale this Saturday.
Troy had just realized he will be wearing a uniform to school and that has just about blown the trip for him.
I thought I’d post a pic of the house we will be staying in, at least for the first month. If we decide to stay longer than 3 months we will rent something bigger.
Have a good one!

5 comments:

Christina said...

OH SO FUN!!! im already so jealous..

too funny about the uniform--thats gotta cramp his style for the "ladies"...

WHAT? another garage sale?!?!?!?

Kristen said...

Shawna the house looks awesome!
What.. more stuff to sell? I better come over and check out the goods :)

ELMtreephotography said...

Shawna - What a great adventure for your family! Good luck...Emily (Southwick) Wensel

Nikki said...

I am so excited for you all...what an adventure.
Poor Troy...

~~Nik

Anonymous said...

Hey Shawna - It was great seeing you on Saturday. I love my tree and "rose bushes". I already got compliments, o and Luke loved that gross snake. So glad Erin had her camera!
What a fun adventure for you guys. Ambrea & I will come see you before you leave.