Saturday, June 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Anna!


I tried to post on your birthday Anna but wasn't able to get online. I spent your birthday thinking how you made my birthday so special! It's been a dream of mine for us to grow even closer as we grow older and it's great to see that come to fruition. I love you and am very proud of you!!!

So here goes, my top 5 favorite things about my sister Anna:

5. She is an awesome mother!
4. Anna, unlike me, is very detail oriented.
3. She makes a great effort to visit family.
2. I love her hair, really it's gorgeous!
1. Driving with her is an adventure!

I love you Anna!!!

{The above picture is before she had her second baby girl}

2 comments:

Nikki said...

I have not seen Anna in so long. She is beautiful!!

I am so loving' this blogging thing it has been a great way to keep up with all your happenings and get reaquainted with your family.

~~Nik

Lara said...

Nice to see a picture of Anna and family and know she is doing well. My mother-in-law used to visit teach her and would give me updates. She must have her hands full with two little ones!