Monday, June 23, 2008

How's It Hangin'?


TROY:
This was amazingly fun hanging upside down on a zip line.
Oh, the guts I had to build up to do this, but it was worth it.
When I’m just looking at this pic I get a kind of proud feeling;)
I was just about to take off on the last zip of the tour and the guy who was suiting me up and getting me ready said, "This is the freestyle part of the tour". Another employee got in his suit and gear and went upside down on the wire and was spinning at the same time..Im going to try it...
I did and guess what. I screwed it up. All right, its crazy enough that I went upside down, going FAST, and downhill, but I also started SPINNING!!
It was the most intense thing I have ever done in my life!
Guess what happens next!!!!
I’m getting ready to throw up as I am spinning so fast.
But just in time I landed on the canopy ledge and I'm safe at last.
In this picture I am smiling because I had such a good time and next time I go ziplining....IM DOING THAT AGAIN!!

No comments: