Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Homeschool Woes..

Troy and Dallin are doing quite well. Paige is doing well also, Mythology being her favorite subject. She just seems to enjoy stretching her class time to 7+ hours. Yep, that's what I said. Today we actually broke a record with the school bell ending at 6:15 pm for her {and I}. I would say I'm a very patient person, but "ARE YOU KIDDING?!?!?"

O.K., I'm better now.

So after a fun filled day, I received this sweet note from my dearest daughter:

Dear Mom-
I ran away. I don't want to spend the rest of my life with my family. So I have to move along. Good bye!
Paige
I love you! Bye. I'm at Rusti's. Bye mom. I love you! Bye.

Well, at least she still loves me. :)

She didn't really run away, she was playing under her bed {thank heavens}. That could have really added the element I was missing from this fun filled day.

Did I mention my sweetheart left for the states and will be gone for 8 days.

It has been weird to think that I'm here in a 3rd world country with our 5 little ones, without my "fluent" husband. Yeah, it's been weird. Miss you honey!

1 comment:

Christine said...

I'm sure you'll do great. Is Wes coming here for anything fun or just work?

Hey I was looking in an old book and just found a photography flyer you sent out long ago when you were still in Riverside. Troy was hanging on the clothesline in his overalls. I can't believe that was 12 years ago! Time sure flys!

Talk to you later,
Christine