Thursday, November 20, 2008

Some More Pics...

of our little get away. We all had so much fun!!!! This shot was taken right as we got there. The weather was just beautiful and believe it or not, not too HOT. Can I kiss the feet of the "woman" who thought to make a stroller into a car! Please, I love ya!!!
Paige having a blast on one of the kiddie rides. She is my little dare devil, who would have guessed, huh? She went on absolutely everything she could, and as you can imagine, the height restrictions here are lower. You would faint at some of the rides they deem safe for little ones.
My only girl, what a sweetie {when I'm not trying to force math on her}. "Love ya, Paigee pooh!"
Landon thought a ride was too loud. Quite ingenious to use what he already had on hand, his ears.

Dallin, again playing the survivor man and trying to catch dinner.

4 comments:

Albanie said...

Looks like so much fun! Glad you guys got out on a much needed weekend trip! Thanks again for inviting me to the meeting on Thursday. It was nice!

Kristen said...

How fun Shawna! It was great catching up on all your posts.
Loved the pudding tip, and didnt know Wes's sister was pregnant?

Lara said...

I'm glad you got a getaway!

Christine said...

$10.00 a ticket sure sounds nice. We went to Disneyland and our passes were lost/stolen and they want to charge us $20.00 a piece to replace them. At some point during the day our camera was missing along with the passes that were inside of it. I called today and they are mailing us the $5.00empty camera case. That's all that was recovered. Nice.