Saturday, May 17, 2008

More of the Farmer's Market...




I thought I would post a few more pictures of the Feria; Farmer's Market. Here is how the money works basically. $1,000 colones are equal to 2 U.S. dollars. Of course a kilo is larger than a pound. So here I am paying about $1.00 for a pound of "organic" tomatoes.



How many pictures do I have of Paige holding up fruit to her face???? More than you know. Before she will let me photograph a normal face, I have to shoot a silly face. So to answer my own question, a ton!!!



This is an abandoned structure that is at the end of the Feria. I loved the bright green vegetation along with the crusty cold stone. I'll have to come back here and do a real photo shoot soon.

So of course little brother has to copy.

1 comment:

Christina said...

oh too cute--- you are always so creative in your photography!!!

fun to have "real frozen yogurt" is it the "real stuff?"