Saturday, August 23, 2008

If You Are Going to Eat Out...

check here first! You can find out what restaurants offer "kids eat free" programs. {And any other details involved} Just put in your state and city and your off!

I would be curious if a search in Utah {kid capital} would have a larger list of restaurants. Hummmmm?

I did Riverside, CA for those of you from my "home" area. :)


Carrows Restaurants
11120 Magnolia Avenue
Riverside, CA
(951) 354-6262
Monday and Tuesdays after 4pm
Nights: Mon & Tues


Fazoli's
3655 Riverside Plaza Drive
Riverside, CA
(951) 682-2448
On Tuesdays from 5 to 8pm (check your local Fazoli's for day and time), we reserve an area of our restaurant just for you! And kids eat for only .99
Nights: Tues


Jose's Mexican Food
3765 La Sierra Ave
Riverside, CA
(951) 359-8000
Wednesday's Kids Eat Free
Nights: Wed


Norm's
3889 Tyler St
Riverside, CA
Nights: Mon

Enjoy my money savvy friends!!! I wonder what the restaurants around here would think if I asked if kids eat free. :)



www.mykidseatfree.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Another great resource for Kids Eat FREE restaurants is http://www.KidsMealDeals.com